Saturday, December 5, 2015

Victorious Spiritual Warfare

Do you feel defeated, full of fear, shame, guilt and humiliation that you have no idea how to climb out of that pit you have been put in?  Is each day just another day to survive because with the way you feel, you are thinking it would probably be less painful to be dead?   Do you think that the world is against you?  Do you feel hated, and blame yourself for this and yet really can't come up with any valid reason as to WHY you feel this way?  Are there some really odd things you are experiencing that you just can't understand or explain, for fear of being viewed a little short of a full deck?

I would like to share with you that your war has already been won, and you are victorious.  No, really you are.  God does not let me lie, so there you have it.  I ask you to trust me on this, as I love you enough to always tell you the truth.

I too had felt this way for the majority of my life.  I just could not understand how I could be such a kind, tender soul and yet have all this utter hatred just radiated at me.  The best descriptive I would use is that I felt hunted for most of my life, feeling as if I were in some psychopathic science experiment gone bad, and never really able to identify the predator.  I eventually did though, it was satan the coward.  He and his army of hive minded psychopathic robots tried to make my life a living hell, and for awhile did a great job of getting me to doubt myself, fall into fear, and eventually fall into hopelessness.

Oh my God, how much of a higher, better place I am in now, and I would like to have the great privilege to humbly light the way for you to find this place too.  It is your inheritance, it belongs to you.

With meditation, and a restored faith I started to ask God questions of why am I so hated?  Why are things so hard here, why is the energy here trying to kill me since it is so adverse to truth and love?  Why are these evil pawns working so hard at trying to end me with all this ignorance?  From scripture we know that satan came to kill, steal and destroy, and apparently he was occupying a large amount of his time and resources trying to do all of those to me since my arrival onto this planet.   When I say that it is nothing short of a miracle that I am alive today I mean it.  I have faced and experienced things most would not believe or only see in movies. My prayer was answered in this way:  "It is because you have Love, Ruth.  This defeats him, and he knows it."  Ohhhhhhhhhhh reallllllly.  Hummmmm. Now I know my enemy, and more importantly, I know his weakness.

So knowing this, instead of resorting to a fearful, aggressive attitude, falling into paranoia or needing any defense materials,  I pack Love with me EVERYWHERE I go.  Satan knows this, and hates me for it.  Good, because I am so not here to serve him.  I am here, along with many others at this time to END him.  I have no doubt that I am on the winning team.

 Why do you think the attacks of the enemy in your life have been so difficult?  It is because the coward cannot have a humanity serving Love, for then it would not be serving him.  Since he is unable to create anything he must deceive, steal and use fear to get a population under control by using you as his human battery.  He will do all he can to get you to lie, harbor unforgiveness, fall into fear, and lower your integrity because then he does not have to worry about the Law of Love coming at him to let him know what genuine power truly is. 

He greatly underestimated the power of the light and those who are committed to shining it.  I have no doubt he greatly underestimated me, and that is because in his own arrogance and pride he never thought I would arrive at forgiving it all and choosing Love thereby cutting his chains and throwing them right back at him. 

I would love nothing more than to show as many others as possible how to cut their own chains and experience what freedom feels like.  What walking in the Love and Protection of God feels like.  In one tiny, holy moment you can make up your own mind to be bettered by your past rather than wrecked from it and cut the chains.  You can choose to get on the winning team and heal.

I love you.  Have a wonderful week my friends.  










    





No comments:

Post a Comment