Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Real Message of the Life of Jesus Christ



When I read of Jesus in the Bible, I have found great wisdom in the message of his life.  What concerns me however, is how many take the man and glorify his being as if they have nothing holy within themselves.  Jesus did some pretty miraculous things here on Earth, but he also told us that “these things I do, you can do and some greater”, as well as “Have I not said ye are Gods?”  Essentially this post will be my sharing of the wisdom I have gathered from this beautiful soul and his life experience here on Earth.

When we celebrate the holidays which claim to give thanks and gratitude to this man who was filled with such grace, I see that those are really just days created to serve this world.  If one has committed to careful study of his messages in the Bible (and other “lost” scriptures or texts) one can see that he NEVER wanted credit for any of it, for he was not wanting to serve an ego or a personality, which are temporary.  How many times after he healed the masses did he say “go and see that no one knows it?”  Jesus did not need or seek any external validations or ego feeding.  His glory came from God and that was enough.  But humans, in their cleverness, always need credit/validation either for themselves or are giving the credit to another.  ALL GLORY COMES FROM GOD.  Whatever blessings you are receiving in your life, it is because YOU, in some way, have aligned yourself up with the LORD and that is bringing goodness in.  If there is anything in your life that was not obtained through the proper use of the LORD, it will not stay and what does not belong to you rightfully will be taken.  Reflect on these scriptures: “Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all things shall be added.”  “For it is your Father’s good pleasure to bring you the Kingdom of Heaven.”

What is the Kingdom of Heaven?, I hear you ask.  To my understanding, it is the fertile mind, an open heart combined with authentic self-love and an empty vessel.  God cannot fill a cup that is already full.  We must first empty ourselves, for the Love of God to rush in and fill us up with what is correct, truthful and pure.  Essentially this to me is what is referred to in the Bible as “the second death”.  We must die to ourselves (transcend the ego and personality) before God can come in and open up the Kingdom of Heaven for us.  We must transcend our personalities, which have mostly been brought about by our life experiences and conditioning on this planet, and step into LOVE.
 
Back to the message of Jesus Christ.  I have found that nearly everywhere I read of what Jesus said, I can see and feel the deeper message, which is usually forgiveness.  To tell you the truth, unforgiveness has caused me such great tribulation in this life time, simply because I could not apply it.  All of my pain, all of the violations against my body, mind and spirit, all of the anger kept me in a state of unforgiveness that only magnified more trouble coming in.  What I have learned through my life experience is that I am to forgive, and the act of doing this SHALL SET THE LORD FREE TO HANDLE ALL OF MY CONCERNS, usually in a much better way than my personality ever could.  “The Lord will go out before you and make all the crooked places straight.”  Do you see how this is relevant to the scripture “Come unto me all ye who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  For my yoke is easy and my BURDEN light.”  Interpretation:  come under FORGIVENESS and let the LORD handle the matter.  You do not need to carry one bit of this around for another second.  Let it go, give it to the LORD (CAST THE BURDEN) and be FREE.  This does require PROFOUND SURRENDER as well as PROFOUND FAITH.  It has taken me my whole life to arrive at this understanding of forgiveness, but it has also been what sets me freer every single day.  It is a daily process for me, as things will come into memory and my work is to cast the burden and not hold it in me personally.  Our work is never done. 
 
You also have the choice of remaining in anger, unforgiveness and self-pity, and your life will reflect that back to you.  Experiences will come into your life in larger ways every time until the lesson of applying forgiveness to the situation is achieved.  Lessons are repeated until they are learned and they get bigger every time so as to get your attention.

I suggest that if you do read the Bible or other sacred texts that you seek to see how Jesus’ life was essentially a loving message on the application of forgiveness, which comes from the proper use of LOVE.  “No one can come unto the Father except through the Son.”  No one can arrive to the Grace of God except through Forgiveness. 

May you all choose to be free.  You are greatly loved.

Ruth
  

No comments:

Post a Comment